Letters to Esther

Letters to Esther is a collection of letters written to Esther Munro of Geneva, Indiana. The letters span from 1900 to the 1960s, with the bulk of them coming from the 1920s.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

May 7, 1919, From Velma

Taylor University,
Upland, Ind.
May 7, 1919.

Dear Esther,

How are you any way? I haven't seen or heard from you for so long but I am hoping to see you Friday evening. There is a class play at Hartford City and we want you and Clark to come and go to that and then stay at our house over Sunday. I will go home Friday evening. I suppose you are not quite so busy since your school is over. I have been real busy. We have been having a wonderful revival here. The evangelist left Tuesday morning but are still having services. Must get ready to go to class now. Be sure and come Friday evening.

Lovingly
Velma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home